Where we sell ?
Our pottery is shipped around Poland, West Europe, USA and Canada. In case of other destinations please contact us before placing an order: email@example.com.
Cost of shipment and way of packaging
- All the prices in our online shop include the cost of packaging. To make our service more competitive we use a few courier companies depending on the weight of goods and country of destination.
- West Europe - DHL Servise
- United States of America and Canada - air and seamail
( we do not ship to APO addresses )
- All the pottery is wrapped in the bubbled foil and packed in hard cartons. In addition we put foamed polystyrene into the carton, which guarantees safety of products. The max weight of one box is 15 kg, so for instance if your order is 25 kg you will receive two boxes ( 15 kg and 10 kg). We ship orders to the addresses given in your form of registration.
How long do you need to wait to receive your order?
All orders are accomplished within 2 days after the order is confirmed by Polish Pottery Store. You will receive the confirmation of placing your order in a day of making a payment. In case when the goods are not available at the moment in the store your order will be cancelled and your credit card will not be charged. The shipping time for West Europe is 7 working days, for America and other not european contries is 10 days by airmail and 6- 8 weeks by seamail.
Methods of payment:
We accept full prepayment by the following methods of payment:
- PayPal - all major credit cards are accepeted
- DotPay (AllPay) - all major credit cards are accepeted
- Bank transfer
DotPay.pl applies the most advanced payment system in Poland and solutions that guarantee online transaction safety. The service has received safety certificates from the best-known and most renowned institutions in the world, and uses the highest standard of security: SSL Certyficate, Thawte Security Certyficate and 3D Secure System.
Polish Pottery Store does not register neither keeps details about customers credit cards. After chosing "pay by credit card" the customer is automaticly directed to DotPay.pl - Polcard (Secure Internet Transactions), where the card is authorizated.
The authorization means that the money equalling your order will be reserved by the PolCard (DotPay) untill the confirmation of your order will reach the Polish Pottery Store. Your card will be charged at the moment of sending the package. This means that in case when the order cannot be accomplished because of any reasons your card will not be charged. When the order is ready to be shipped only in part the Polish Pottery Store will contact the person to arrange part payment.
If you have any questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org 0048 600 953 592
Your satisfaction is our primary aim. If you would like to return the pottery, please contact us within 10 days after you receive the package and let us know the reason of the return. Pack the pottery well and send them back to us. If we receive it in re-sellable condition, with all the tags still on each item, we will gladly refund your the worth of the purchase. You will be responsible for the shipping costs.